In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

peej day 2

Since I skipped my intro on day 1 (too much time focusing on figuring out tumblr), I’ll do it now. I’m PJ Bacas and have been in an off-and-on relationship with crossfit for two years. My first WOD was back in Bremerton where I had been living.

I tried the paleo ways when Foundation Crossfit had its Get Right for Summer Challenge but I want to try it again, this time with a little more discipline. I want to do this because:

* I want to change my eating habits.
* I want to have more energy and perform better.
* I want a head start to making every other girl on the beach jealous of my bikini bod. :P

I’m so glad we’re doing this together so we can support eachother! Thanks!

1200 - omelette. 3 eggs, chopped onion, spinach, turkey breast (deli cut), a pinch of shredded cheese, pint of water.
1400 - 1 tangerine, small bite of mom’s chicken sandwich, pint of water.
1700 - 1/2 cup of pecans and dried cranberries, small cup of nuun.
1800 - handful of macadamia nuts and pine nuts
2100 - 2 burgers sans bun. ground beef with pepper, salt & garlic powder, lettuce, onions, tomato, small piece of pepper jack cheese, pint of water
2200 - half a braeburn apple (sliced and warmed), a little cinnamon. Its like apple pie minus the crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment