In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

FMF 13, 14

Day 14

Nutrition
1230 - Fujiyama Hibachi Chicken + Vegetables + 2 pieces of shrimp, water, 1 serving of onion soup

1430 - banana

1745 - 1 small bowl of sinigang (no rice! :\ still was really good though), water, 1 pear

2215 - an even smaller bown of sinigang, water

2330 - bananas topped with cocoa, butter, cinnamon, and lemon juice (recipe courtesy of Sheena, thanks!)


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 13

Rest day… kinda wish I stayed and went to the Saturday WOD.

Nutrition
900 - 2 over easy eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, (2) omega-3 fish oil, water

1130 - 12 oz almond chai

1400 - a bowl of some stuff my grandma made me.. green beans + shrimp, water

1530 - 1/2 a pear + almond butter

2200 - 1 small boneless skinless chicken seasoned in chili pepper and garlic, water, (2) omega-3 fish oil, a spoon of almond butter ;)

I feel like I ate a lot today like I was munching throughout. I think it’s because I sat around and watched the Olympics most of the day. I did run errands and work tonight to be active! haha. Hope everyone had a great Saturday and enjoys their Valentine’s Day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment