In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Monday, February 8, 2010

peej day 8

1000 - eggs (scrambled) with onions and tomatoes, pint of water
1200 - 5 meatballs, 1/2 meat "cookie", 3 asparagus, 1 chicken wing, 2 mini bell peppers, 1 chip with guacamole, 1 cracker with cranberry & cream cheese (ugh) pint of water.
1400 - 3/4 of tall americano with cream & 1 pump of white chocolate.
2000 - 1 tangerine, water.
2200 - 5 meatballs, other 1/2 of meat "cookie" lettuce wrapped with slice of colbie cheese, 1 wing, asparagus, pint of water.
2300 - 1/2 cup of pecans and cranberries.

WOD - Fight Gone Bad
Score: 246. I started out with 15# dbs but I ended up scaling down to 10#. It was discouraging but I didn't want to irritate my arm any more. 20" box jumps and 8# wall balls.

Lots of leftovers from yesterday's gathering. Lots of SWEETS. I couldn't resist a little of the cranberry & walnut celebration this morning, but Faye told me I worked too hard tonight to give in again. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment