In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feelin' good

Hi! So, just here to answer some of the questions Sheen asked.

- I do notice changes in my appetite. I am hungrier, but when I do eat I get full easier? Does that make any sense? Well, that's what happens. Also, I don't crave the stuff that I usually would crave either! I'm glad I got over that sweets phase.

- Now that you mention it, I do feel like my metabolism is speeding up. I put on weight easily, but these past 3 weeks haven't been so bad even on the days I slipped with Paleo or just simply over ate.

- Going into this challenge I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I tried and it really is not that bad. It's not bad at all. I like eating this way and get excited about trying new recipes! I have never cooked so much for myself ... ever.

- Yes, I feel different. I have a better attitude and have a new perspective on things including my life/future.

- Ever since I came back into the gym and started eating this way my energy has come back to me! I can't remember the last time I took a nap. I sleep better and feel like my performance is improving.

- I have noticed that my body is changing. It's kinda cool to be able to see that in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to see my progress in a few months from now!

- Oh you know it! I am happy! Life is good :)

Sorry if that was boring, haha! Keep it up ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment