In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Friday, February 5, 2010

FMF 05

Day 5

I had a beer last night :) Should log that.

Nutrition
Breakfast
2 egg omelette w/ mushrooms and onions
1 glass of orange juice

Snack
1 hard boiled egg + sea salt
glass of water
12oz iced americano -- didn't finish it though, what a waste.

Dinner
Personal size salmon + lemon juice + diced tomatoes + sea salt + pepper
Asparagus
Glass of water
(2) omega-3 fish oil

Snack
Peanut butter LARABAR <<---- really good and hit the spot.
small glass of Orange juice

WOD
3rds of
500m row
10 thrusters (15#)
in teams! Me and Garit. Time: 18:11

For time:
10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1
Deadlift 35kg
Bench 25 kg
Power Clean 25 kg
Time: 18:36

Once I finished I felt like I could have gone heavier. Oh, and I beat my PR for 500m row today, too (2:07)!


No comments:

Post a Comment