In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

peej day 3

1200 - hand full of pecans and dried cranberries, pint of water.
1300 - Ground beef, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach, garlic powder, pepper, red robin seasoning. pint of nuun water (lemon lime) 300mg omega 3.
1500 - 8 oz. caffe mocha from Cafe Vita.
2100 - Leftover ground beef & veggie mix, pint of water.

WOD - mixed tabata
alternated 16 rounds with situps & back extensions
situps
11 10 10 10 11 12 10 10
back ext.
12 11 11 12 12 12 12 11

Eating was great today! I didn't feel so hungry so that's good. I'm going to stop eating craisins because they add sugar and I can definitely tell. After dinner, Marc said "who's having ice cream!?!" It was my only down fall. :( Hopefully I can whip up some of those paleo chocolate pancakes! WOD was good. My first time since Sunday because of my arm. A little bummed because I wanted to do todays WOD. Next time!

2 comments:

  1. Did Marc have ice cream in front of you? Cuz that's what Andrew did last night! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't thank goodness! He did have chocolate cake though. He said he was doing me a favor so I didn't have to look at it. Whatev.

    ReplyDelete