In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Friday, February 5, 2010

DAY 4

WOD:
5k row for time
[20:03]

+ muscle up progression, and tire flips

I love how you get to race on the new rowers!

Nutrition:
0845: 2 chicken, spinach, asiago cheese sausages (BOMB!)
0940: 4 or 5 large strawberries
1200: 1 peice of buffalo jerky, 1 LaraBar (Pecan Pie), 2000mg salmon oil, 1oz apple chips
1230: 1 large fuji apple, 10-15 wasabi almonds, 3 peices of buffalo jerky
1530: 3oz apple chips, 2000mg salmon oil
1730: 4oz sirloin steak, 1/2 cup steamed cauliflower, 1 cup of steamed brussel sprouts, water
2030: 1 large primal pak, water
2200: 3 peices of chicken (with the skin on!! woo hoo!), 1 chicken sausage, water
2300: 2 large oranges

It really looks like I ate a lot today. But, in an effort to be as accurate as possible, I am trying to record all time times that I eat too. I could have just bunched it all up into breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but I think separating it all out provides a clearer picture of my eating habits throughout my day. As you can see, I am a grazer. I eat fairly smaller meals throughout the day. I don't intend to. I just eat when I'm hungry, and til I'm full. Just like Grok back in his day -- eat when the food is available and when you are hungry. I'm trying not to eat habitually. Kinda the idea with IF too. This is the easiest "diet" in the world. Just need to bump up the veggies though, and I should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment