In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Monday, February 1, 2010

First Post From Faye

Hello everyone! Since Sheena wrote a little blurb about some of her nutrition goals I thought I would share some of mine as well. First, I want to say thanks to Margaret and Sheena for putting this all together. I've never eaten Paleo, but it's the way to eat! So, basically by eating this way I hope to increase my energy levels along with improving my performance in the gym. I hope I'll be able to see some changes in my body, but as long as I'm feeling great, I'm happy. So here I am... Day 1:

Breakfast:
2 eggs scrambled w/Sea Salt and Pepper
Glass of water

Snack
1/4 c of almonds

Lunch
2 Hard boiled eggs w/ Sea Salt

Snack
1 Fuji Apple

Dinner
Chicken Zanibar (Paleo Recipe)
1 piece of boneless skinless chicken thigh
Water
glass of orange juice

Supplements
2 Omega-3 Fish Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment