In order to be considered for the prize in the end you must give your $20 buy-in to Andrew by Friday February 12th! If everyone buys in at this point we are looking at a $160 prize to the winner! From the looks of it - everyone is still in the running for winning!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Due to the recent clarification....

Looks like I'll be posting here! And leaving my blog alone til March!

WOD:
Backsquat 5x3
[100kg (fail, got 2 up), 90kg, DNF]

My shoulders felt really weird getting this weight up. I'm usually up at 100kg on my squat, so I was somewhat disappointed. However, it does make sense that I wouldn't be able to support that much weight because of how sore my shoulders have been the last couple of weeks trying to get a muscle-up.

5 RDs for time:
250m row
7 Presses (40kg)
[10:48]

Not bad, really. I really focused on the pull for the rows, and I focused on good form for my presses. So I thought I did ok.

Finisher:
500lb tire flip.
Check!

[DROO]

No comments:

Post a Comment